Heart and Soul in the Boondocks

4 comments

 

4 YEARS

in the big ‘ole city ‘aint come close to beatin’ the boondocks out of me and I’m still causin’ nuff trouble to prove it!

Best part is that you can count on it not gettin any better;)

Here is the thing, I’ve lived away from home long enough that if you were to ask me, ‘Where do you live,’ I would probably respond “Utah.” But if you ever ask me where I’m from, you best be ready to sit yourself down and listen to stories of ‘where I’m from.’ Be ready to hear of beautiful land, amazing food, and good people. Your going to hear ‘bout the back country, of a little boy’s wildest adventures, and everything else about a small town nestled deep in the piney woods of south east Texas. Listen close enough, and you may even get a little twang to slip;)

WE GOT FOOD

crawfish Camera:   DCS520C
Serial #: K520C-01735
Width:    1728
Height:   1152
Date:  4/24/02
Time:   15:08:03
DCS5XX Image
FW Ver:   3.2.3
TIFF Image
Look:   Product
Sharpening Requested: No
Tagged
Counter:    [21676]
ISO Speed:  250
Aperture:  f9.0
Shutter:  1/320
Max Aperture:  f2.8
Min Aperture:  f22
Exposure Mode:  Program AE (P)
Compensation:  +0.0
Flash Compensation:  +0.0
Meter Mode:  Evaluative
Flash Mode:  No flash
Drive Mode:  Single
Focus Mode:  AI Servo
Focus Point:  -o---
Focal Length (mm):  33
White balance: Auto
Time: 15:08:03.873
shrimp-sausage-gumbo-fb tex-mex-flank-steak-and-vegetables 

WE GOT CREATURES

ILAlligatorGar alligator black swamp  snake ocracoke 50906 heather-banana-spider-780243

AND WE GOT SOUL

4790_105372139663_610964663_2855707_4639730_nn610964663_1871892_2222  Mom

Best part is I’m going there this week! We’ve had a few… er…’bumbs in the road’ but I’ll get there. You see, I though that the tickets were tomorrow, turns out there not until the day after. Which wouldn’t be that big of a deal except Taylor (Chris’s ‘friend’) bought plane tickets for tomorrow. Soooo, he gets an extra day with the rents all to himself. Special ‘aint it? ;)

Dale Out.



4 comments:

  1. Yep...leave it to my son. Now Taylor gets to watch Dancing with the Stars with me...hahahahaha...I might as well laugh about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As your editor I almost regret to point out that your coming home has apparently been hindered by a few ’bumbs in the road’. I cannot begin to fully express how funny the picture in my head is when I read that out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, WOW it took me a good 5 reads to figure out what in the world you were talking about;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I noticed it right away! It made me chuckle out loud. If I could draw, I would totally sketch the image I see. I might try to anyways...

    So I just sketched it. And its amazing. I should probably go get a life hahaha...

    ReplyDelete