Xanga - August 23,2005

0 comments

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 
Currently Listening
Composure
By Waking Ashland
see related
So, Im going to find Jordans dad. Cant say i couldnt hit him if i saw him face to face.
Oh no the battle forms inside,
And I speak, but you don't see the signs,
My heart aches, leaving me here to hide,
My world shakes, until you assure me,

Oh no there goes composure,
Over and out to sea,
oh no this won't control me,
But it seems to get the best of me,

The same problem, coming to haunt me again,
And I know it's taken the best of my head,
The same problem tears me to pieces inside,
And I'm left to wonder why...
 Posted 8/23/2005 7:19 PM - 1 View - 6 eProps - 3 comments - edit it
3 Comments

Visit all_the_worldz_a_stage's Xanga Site!
would that be using the arm in the cast?? or what??
Posted 8/23/2005 9:47 PM by all_the_worldz_a_stage - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

well i hope you have a better day!
turn that frown upside down! =(...........=)
hahah! much <3
Posted 8/24/2005 10:37 PM by Anonymous - delete - fix language - recommend - reply

Thought I would say hi! Well hit me back sometime! *Brittany*
Posted 8/25/2005 1:52 PM by Anonymous - delete - fix language - recommend - reply


Post a Comment