The Job Hunt Continues…

2 comments

What a week. Fun stuff first though. A couple of weeks ago I tried to record some video on my phone while snowboarding. It was a disaster. The GoPro POV camera are expensive but I found an alternative. The Contour Roam. Check out the videos below.

Now for the job hunt. I’ve come up with a system. See the picture at the top. In short though its 10-15 job apps per week for the 12 remaining weeks or 120-180 job applications before graduation. I figure if I throw enough mud against the wall – something ought to stick right? Here are some of the applications:

Target – MN - Reporting Analyst, Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst
Amegy Bank – TX – Fin Analyst
Allstate – TX – Financial Analyst
HP – TX – Financial Analyst

2 comments:

  1. Obviously we're cheering for Target. We need to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think obviously we are cheering for anything in Texas...8-)

    ReplyDelete