Xanga - October 19,2005

0 comments

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 
Currently Listening
The Very Best of War
By War
see related
Ok, i havent done a real post in a while so i decided i would do one.
well, monday they announced that homecoming is going to be friday.... im glad, nothing personall but i would rather homecoming take place during football than basketball.. maybe we can do the parade someother time than football..
this brings me to my next post of interest... WAR WITH THE JUNIORS!!!!
so heres the story, i came home yesterday and mindy and shana were in my parking spot. i figured i would be nice and at least give them a chance to move. i drove through the yard right up to my house at the window where they were and proceeded to lay on the horn for about 10 min. well they came out side, looked at me and went b ack inside, they lauphed and thought i wasnt serious. This is NOT exceptable. so i had to take drastic measures. i locked my jeep up in the shop so that they couldnt get to it then i went around and putt shaving cream all over thier vehicles. i have but one regret... i did it Bryan Barba's truck and he wasnt really in my spot so i shouldnt have. (this is a  public formal apology to Bryan) i am sorry=) . Well today i walk out to my jeep after school and it has "2007" plastered across my ONE window and vaseline or something on the handles..........
ITS WAR!!!!!
i gave them a chance and they started it so its on......................... strategy already being formulated=)
oh and the best news of all starts with a A and ends with an SHLEY=)  despite megan's predictions, i do believe we will make it longer than a couple of weeks=) alot more if i have any thing to do with it.....  just got to remember to bring a bottle of honey next time i go....=)   ok im out....................=)
 Posted 10/19/2005 6:47 PM - 1 View - 14 eProps - 7 comments - edit it

7 Comments

Visit BHughesBrown's Xanga Site!
ya know......im willin to help out with any war =) war is fun, specially since it would be hard for them to do anything to me since i dont live in buna.....and my truck is a piece of crap anyways lol. welp, i cant help that im totally awsome and get 65 comments in a week......and she only left like 20ish comments, ive had this discussion with others lol. but yeah, ill talk to jango bout maybe havin a halo party. my last one for two years.......but yeah ummmm, ill get back to ya on that one. lata!
--geese--
Posted 10/19/2005 7:16 PM by BHughesBrown - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

HEY DALE!!! HEY DALE!! HEY DALE!!! HEY DALE!!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!HEY DALE!!!
i just figured i wouldnt be a snob and i would comment back plus i wanna know what the heck r u talkin about u saw my store and its looks ok??? maybe u were havin a dale moment i dunno....but ill see ya later!!!
J*Lyn
Posted 10/19/2005 9:55 PM by Anonymous - delete - fix language - recommend - reply

Visit EBETHtheHOMEFRY's Xanga Site!
wow... i waged war of the vehicles once.. between me and aleah.. and then me and nikki.. hmm.. interesting stuff happens during these times lol.. may the best man/woman win..
Posted 10/20/2005 3:24 PM by EBETHtheHOMEFRY - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

Visit LoVeZbUgZ16's Xanga Site!
War... with us?!?!... trust me babe.. .you don't wanna go there!!!.... who sold us out anyways?!?!.... trators!... grrr...... ya'll better not doo anything bad to my car!! or me! ... lol....this is a war ya'll can't win!!!
Lotz of Lovez~*MIMI*
Posted 10/20/2005 9:05 PM by LoVeZbUgZ16 - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

Visit ETBUOG67's Xanga Site!
Hey this is Jango. I'm on my roomate's name cuz I am 100% lazy! I totally am having Heroe-style Halo withdrawals. We need to get crunk up in her before Geese leaves us for two years (dang Mormon!). Tell your sister to get off my nutz about Bryan. I dun want her talkin to me lol. AT ALL! lol SHE'S A WITCH. BURN HER!!!! Holla at ya boi! peace.
-jango
Posted 10/22/2005 2:10 AM by ETBUOG67 - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

Visit Oo_yEs_iTsJeSs_oO's Xanga Site!
dude...i so just got cable back...=)
Posted 10/22/2005 4:43 PM by Oo_yEs_iTsJeSs_oO - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply

Visit GBJOO's Xanga Site!
Dude, we are so gettin a medal of honor for last night. I thought I broke my arm on that dad burn tree. Sucks for Mindy HAHA. Whitney said her car was gone and Clubb was at the house today! Ouch... Happy Hands dont play cuz.
Posted 10/23/2005 4:01 PM by GBJOO - delete - block user - fix language - recommend - reply


Post a Comment