Fickle Women....

0 comments
Fickle women. What are they? Where do they come from? How long have they been here? These are the questions that every guy asks himself every now and then. Lets get real. We men are going to be asking that question for a long, long, time.

Example #1
   Boy 1: Hey, we are going to watch the meteor shower tonight. I thought you might like to go. We are leaving at 9:30 . You wanna come?
   Girl 1: YES!! WOW, that sounds great! oohhh, im so excited! I cant wait! I love the stars! (bla... bla...... bla......)
   Boy 1: Great! Yeah, its going to be really fun. I'll see you tonight a little before 9:30 then!
   Girl 1: OH! I almost forgot to ask, Its okay if I bring John right?
   (stunned silence...)
   Boy 1: umm .... yeah - more the merrier right?
   Girl 1: K thanks!
Later that night, Boy 1 feels himself lucky when he gets the call that he wont have endure the sight of Girl 1 with John because she suddenly found some homework that needed doing right then... No biggie right? Right... well at least until the next morning when Boy 1 see's pictures of Girl 1 snogging with John underneath the stars...

Example #2
   Boy2: Hey Girl2, wait...... Where is Girl2?

Example #3
   Boy3: What the matter Girl3?
   Girl3: I just want you to know that i dont like Bob.

   Boy3: umm ok?? .. If you say so...
   Girl3: Ok good. I like you!
   Boy3: Great! What a coincidence, I like you too!
   (Month passes by)
   Girl3: So it turns out i like Bob.
   Boy3: I know. Goodbye.
   (Month passes by)
   Girl3: I want you back
   Boy3: Ok. Done.
   (Month passes by)
   Girl3: Boy3, I know what i deserve and well....
   Boy3: Goodbye and Good riddance.
   (Week passes by)
   Girl3: I like Bob
   ( Week passes by)
   Girl3: I like George now...mmm
   (Week passes by)
   Girl3: I think i like handsome boys chasing me
   etc....

Are you getting where I'm going with this? How in the world is a guy suppose to build up confidence with girls when there so difficult to read?! Seriously, Help me out here. Tell me what to do!

To copy jodi,

Dale out;)

Post a Comment