Thankamony…..

1 comments

 

Things I’m thankful for…

  1. Life

    1. I’m not incredibly in shape. Actually, in all honesty, I’m rather out of shape. Yet I’m still in really good shape.. My health is good. No major illness. I even have all my teeth. I should really show my thankfulness by eating better and exercising more. 

    2. I’m also thankful for the experiences that life brings. I’m in a volatile time in my life. Most people I talk to say that would never go back to the college/dating years. Life is just to stressful. I rather enjoy it. It definitely has its trade-offs though. With that being said, even the rough spots have taught me. I've learned and grown an incredible amount since graduating high school. Ask anyone who really knows me and they will probably just smirk, say yeah – he has, but he’s got a lot more to go. Bring it on.

  2. Family

    1. My Mom – What an amazing example. Always there and always patient. Let get real, If Bill Cosby hadn't coined the “ I brought you into this world and I can take you out’ phrase, Mom may have gotten it. Don’t worry, I know she threatens because she cares and I’m thankful for it. I wouldn’t be where I am today with out her.

    2. My Dad – I’m constantly handed a piece of ‘humble pie’ when I’m around my Dad. I have a nickname for him that has kind of stuck around. Its POGA – Professional Old Guy Assistance. Ssshhhh! Don’t tell him this but I think he knows everything. …… Well all the important stuff anyways… Never been very good at Chess. We’ll work on it. Thanks Dad, For being an example, for being a man. I think a lot of people have lost that “we are men’ attitude where they refuse to ask for directions and have a tool for everything. I’m glad I’ve had someone to teach me to stand on my own two feet, even if I sometimes land on my face.

    3. Jodi – You know whats coming. One word. 'ImCorasFavoriteUncleAndTheresNothingYouCanDoAboutIt!" . For real though. You did good Jodi. Aaron is a great guy. You give me hope of a good marriage in a young life. Not a normal one… but a good one.

    4. Chris – You’re brave. A little naïve, but brave. God bless you girl for getting out there. Here's to all the times we teamed up on Jodi… and won! oh… and sorry about the whole mop incident. 

    5. Everyone Else -

  3. Friends

    1. Brittany – You make me nervous. Thanks for making me want to be a better man.

    2. Scott – Your my best friend. Thanks for putting up ‘Me’

    3. Andrew – You’re a punk. But I don’t care what your mom says, your alright.

    4. Everyone Else

  4. Religion

    1. Jesus Christ – I believe in Christ; he is my King! With all my heart to him I’ll sing; I’ll raise my voice in praise and joy, In grand amens my tongue employ. I believe in Christ; he is God’s Son.
      On earth to dwell his soul did come. He healed the sick; the dead he raised. Good works were his; his name be praised.

    2. Book of Mormon -

    3. Calling -

  5. Sports

    1. Wakeboarding

    2. Snowboarding

    3. Basketball

  6. Possessions

    1. Car

    2. Computer

    3. Droid

  7. Talents

    1. Music

    2. Computer

    3. Organization

  8. School

    1. Education

    2. LDSBC

    3. Smarts

  9. Simple Things

    1. Little things

    2. Big Views

    3. Quiet Moments

  10. Financial

    1. Work

    2. Learning

    3. Where it should be…

 

And now for some Feel Good Music…



1 comment:

  1. awe....I knew there was a reason I kept you around...thanks I need a good dose of my son...Love you

    ReplyDelete