Aldea Infantil Orphanage in Santa Rosa

2 comments
This was one of those days that makes all the rest of them worth it.
After discovering that we had “lost” 60 cuyes in 2 weeks time, we decided to scrap some of our other ideas to recover the project and sell them as fast as we could.
Bro. and Sis. Gill Greer are here in Trujillo doing humanitarian work. He volunteered to buy the guinea pigs for about 1/3 the normal cost. To avoid further further loses, we sold 133 guinea pigs to him who immediately delivered them to the “Alea Infantil” Orphanage in Santa Rosa. We go to tag along for some of the fun. Enjoy the pictures.


You wan to know what they all wanted to know from me?
If I knew Justin Bieber.
Then they started to sing his songs to me.



2 comments:

  1. I know The Biebs reeeaaaal well. Too well, actually.
    Thank you for these wonderful pictures of my boys. Your blog has now made the "Blogs Worthy of Checking Regularly Because the Blogger Actually Blogs and Doesn't Make Grammatical Errors" list. Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great - know I'm freaking out about my spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete