Men Pride.

6 comments

Kailash_Kalau_Singh

Kailash Kalau Singh    

Do you know who this guys is? Of course you don’t. That is why I am going to tell you. This is the guy who hasn’t bathed in 35 years……35 years… yeah. I know what your thinking, “WHY?” The answer: He doesn't remember. He just decided to stop bathing one day and at the time it seemed like a really good idea but looking back he can’t remember. He has decided to keep it up until all the problems of his home country (India) are solved.

     Last night i slept in my clothes on the couch. I woke up, I had to go somewhere so I dragged myself upstairs and walked into the bathroom to get in the shower. Then i had a brilliant thought. I thought to myself ‘self, instead of undressing, bathing, drying off, re-dressing, yada yada yada, why don't you just change shirts?!"’ Brilliant. So I did. and no-one was the wiser. I went and put on one of my favorite shirts, walked back into the bathroom, tried to pat down that annoying patch of bed hair, thought I looked pretty good and walked out.

     Do you know why I can do that? Because I’m a dude and not a betty. I love the fact that I'm a guy. Here is a short list of why:

  1. No Makeup.
  2. Deciding who to date.
  3. Seat up.
  4. Jesus was a man…. just saying
  5. I can put on a t-shirt and call it a makeover.

     I’ll stop there but you get the point. Now, I AM NOT SAYING MEN ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN!!! I am just saying I'm glad to be a man.

Dishes

800px-Dirty_dishes-thumb     Now, with that being said, I like to have a clean house…. kitchen included. I know I'm asking a lot, living in a college environment and all but, “Mothers! C’mon! Teach you sons how to wash their dishes!” I am not a neat freak by any means. Ask my mother. BUT, I do know how to clean when things get dirty. That’s how it works. Things get dirty, you clean them. YOU DO NOT LEAVE THEM!!

News Rules

  1. The kitchen table is not a desk. I understand if you want to set your stuff there while you do some homework, but when you finish, take your stuff with you. Don't leave your books and computer there for weeks.
  2. If the garbage is filled, push it down. When it feels up again, it really is time to take it out.
  3. If someone is washing the dishes (most of them yours)  and has just put the last one from the sink into the very full dishwasher, you do not walk over, set YOUR dish in the sink and walk off. WASH YOUR DISHES!!!!
  4. If your roommate is forced to sleep on the couch downstairs because your room reeks from not having been cleaned, CLEAN IT!!

thats all I’m saying,

dale out.



6 comments:

  1. wow...Is this my son? haha...guess that is what happens when you live with 5 other guys...have they seen the new rules? Well good luck getting them to change..Do you really think their moms didn't try to teach them? Are do you think she tried but they were teanagers and didn't listen? Hope it gets better for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean there really is hope for my 3 sons? Because at this point I'm convinced no woman will have them because of the state of their rooms. Yes, they're only 4, 7, and 10, but I worry about this. Thank you for giving me hope! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Female roommates don't help out with the trash/dishes either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my roommate (though I love her dearly) was a kitchen slooob when we lived together. She would cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook and cook...you get the idea....and then leave the dishes all OVER the kitchen, unrinsed, unwashed, and funky smelling until I finally found time to wash them all 2 or 3 weeks later. And, without fail, everytime I was done, she'd come home and say, "I have a hankering for BBQ, apple pie, and homemade ice cream! You want any?" NO!!! DON'T TOUCH MY KITCHEN!!!!!! I watched her accidentally spill rice on the wall once (don't ask...) and then I watched as she went to wipe it, and then stopped and said, "Oh, I'll wait until its hard, it'll be easier then." I decided this would be a good opportunity to watch for follow through.

    Guess who cleaned THAT mess up 4 days later?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "When it feels up again, it really is time to take it out."
    When it FILLS up again. The trash doesn't feel anything up. If it does, it's time to get some new garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id give my right arm to be able to pee standing up. Men have it too easy.

    ReplyDelete