Sunday

1 comments

Selfish Reasons

     I love Sundays. No really, I LOVE SUNDAYS. Sundays are the best days of the week easy. I am not even talking about the religious aspects (being Sunday, we will get to that a little later). I am saying the Sunday is the best purely out of selfish reasons.

     Everyone has a that little part in them (some more suppressed than others) that wantsLuxury_Down_Alternative_Pillow_I to deny all responsibility. A Sunday afternoon is part of that. Waking up slowly from a long afternoon nap without a single care in the world. Whatever it is, it can wait for Monday.

     Long afternoon drives with the windows down. Laying in the cool grass with the warm sun coming down and a quick breeze dancing with the trees. Friends and Family. Hot, fresh home cooked food.

     The first breath of a new chance at the week happens on a Sunday. Re-focus, Re-decide, Re-commit.  

More Appropriate Reasons…

     Its only 2 min long. You can afford to watch it, I PrOmIsE!



1 comment:

  1. I like the video bunches.. Good post! That fluffy white bed makes me want to crawl back into my bed though...

    ReplyDelete