Passport

0 comments

14755

What a pain!

Getting a Passport has proven to be a pain. But its done. I was even able to save a $100 bucks when I found out that I wont need a visa and didn’t have to expedite processing.

And props to Austin Knutson, proving there are a few good men left out there. He took time out to come down to the post office for me to prove that I’m not a terrorist. Turns out, he didn’t have to. But he didn’t have to. Thanks bro.

I was suppose to have an ‘orientation’ meeting yesterday but it got moved to Friday. It will be nice to get some more answers.

I also found out who my partner in crime is. HER name is Alessandra. So far, the only thing I’ve heard is that she went on the summer Go Global! Program to South America last year and her Mom is originally from Peru. Good news is that she still has family down there and its looks like I may be able to stay with them for decently cheap.

Fact is, I may survive this.

Dale out.

Blogger Labels: Passport,visa,Knutson,office,terrorist,Thanks,crime,Alessandra,Global,Program,South,America,Peru,news,Dale

Post a Comment