SEED–I’M IN!!!!

0 comments

Roller Coaster Ride

This semester has been a roller coaster. Started out with the stress of moving to a new place on my own 3 hours north of everything I’ve known for the past 3 years. I was lucky enough to get a new job (with the stress/excitement that comes with new jobs).Then surgery took me out for the first month of school. I finally recover and get back in the swing of things and start checking on Go Global! Study Abroad and S.E.E.D. I was thinking of going maybe in next fall or the following spring. Much to my surprise when I was asked to put in an application for JAN 2012… AS IN 2 MONTHS! So I put in an application waited. I waited right past the deadline. I just figured they had ‘decided to go in a different direction',’ so I sent Dave (the guy in charge) an email and just told him I would be glad to help the program in other ways (fundraising etc..). The next day I get an email saying the application has been received. Then today, during institute, I get a call.

We would like to offer you the internship in Trujillo Peru for the Spring Semester.

yeah. im going to peru. for 3 months. with one other person.

 

more to come.;)



Post a Comment